“Walking for exercise” has more benefits than you think.
“Walking” is an exercise that anyone can do. Whether the body is strong or not But walking is a good and correct exercise. What should it be like? https://ufabet999.com has information to share with you.
Even though “walking” doesn’t burn a lot of energy, Compared to other types of exercise But if you walk at least 10,000 steps/day or walk for about 30 minutes and accumulate 150 minutes/week, it will help with blood pressure. If you walk regularly and enough each week Your body will definitely become stronger.
How many types of walking are there?
- Walking slowly is similar to walking, walking meditation, or walking to buy things.
- Brisk walking is walking briskly for more than 10 minutes/time, for a total of 30 minutes/day, at least 5 days/week.
- Race walking means walking so fast that you can’t speak a word. Don’t know what to talk about. Because I couldn’t breathe in time.
Advantages of walking Easy and economical to start with
As long as you have comfortable sports shoes that fit your feet, you can start right away. without having to buy expensive exercise equipment And you don’t even have to find the time. or a specific place to walk Just adjust walking to your daily life, such as when going outside. Choose to walk instead of driving or take the bus instead.
It has low impact force.
Suitable for people who want to exercise to protect their knees. Reduce shock during exercise Due to being overweight Or your knees are starting to get bad.
Breaks down body fat quickly
Body fat doesn’t start burning from the moment you start exercising. But you have to exercise for a while before it starts to burn off. Walking at an appropriate pace for 10-20 minutes will not make you tired and will have a positive effect on breaking down fat in the body.
Helps reduce stress
Walking helps the brain release more endorphins. This substance has the effect of making you feel good. or a clear mind. In addition, walking is also considered It is one of the most effective ways to relieve stress to the point of being able to cure depression.
What are the correct ways to walk?
1. Eyes look straight ahead while walking. The head and body are erect. Both shoulders are level and straight.
2. Swing your arms left and right alternately, front and back, parallel to the body. Both hands are clenched loosely. Hands swinging at chest height in a relaxed manner. Bend your elbows slightly, creating a 90-degree angle between your upper and lower arms.
3. The rhythm of your steps should be even. And be continuous, not walking on and off. At least you should walk continuously for a period of 20-30 minutes, but if you’re just starting, you might start with 5 minutes and then gradually increase.
4. When walking, let your heels touch the ground first. Then transfer your body weight to the soles of your feet. Most importantly, you should place your feet straight on the floor. Do not place your feet too crossed together.
5. Do not take too long steps. Because it may cause more fatigue in the thigh and hip muscles than usual.
6. If you must walk up a hill, you should walk slowly and lean forward slightly. when walking downhill Try to control the speed of your small steps. And keep your feet light.